Brian Ephraim, CFP®
A little about Brian and his family
Brian and his wife, Jennifer, reside in San Clemente with their two children, Jessika and Brett. As a family, they enjoy the kids’ sporting activities, surfing, paddle boarding, bike riding, and camping in beach and mountain locations across California.
Jenn is very involved at the kids’ schools and managing their extracurricular activities. Brian is the past president of the San Onofre Surfing Club (an iconic organization that dates to 1952).
Brian describes himself as a detail-oriented and loyal person. He likes to do things the right way the first time. Helping clients navigate their financial journeys is his professional passion.
Brian is an avid mountain biker, waterman, and outdoor enthusiast. When not attending his children's sporting activities, he can often be found on the local mountain bike trails or paddling off the Southern California coastline.
Client Relationship Manager
Lori is the newest member of the Guided Path team and we are thrilled to have her. She relocated from Northern California and comes to us with over 20 years of financial services industry experience.
Lori is dedicated, detailed and caring. As such, she exemplifies our firm’s primary focus of treating each client like they are our only client. Lori is your “go-to” for any administrative matter that you need help with.
How can Lori help you?
- She will ensure a flawless and enjoyable experience.
- She can assist with deposits/withdrawals and any related transactions.
- She can assist with any contact information changes.
- She can assist in creating your online viewing profile, electing paperless delivery options, and navigating the client website.
- She can assist with account transfers, rollover processing and new account set up.
- She can assist in any other client service matters.
Lori, and her husband Tom, reside in Huntington Beach. They enjoy bike riding, spending time at the beach and enjoying the outdoors with family and friends. They have three children, Cody (28), Delaney (21), and Paige (18). If Lori is not at the beach you can find her and her family at Disneyland. She has a passion for giving back to the community and is involved with Children’s Miracle Network as well as being a supporter of the Orange County Humane Society and The Nature Conversancy.
Corrine has been expertly overseeing the essential administrative functions required at a professional financial services firm since 2006. As project manager at Guided Path Wealth Management, she will continue helping our clients with administrative matters in the back office, while overseeing specific operational functions. Knowledge, experience, and a passion for client service are among her many strengths.
How can Corrine help you?
- She provides backup for the firm’s administrative operations as needed
- She can assist in servicing existing client accounts
- She works closely with our clients to process all risk management related matters
Corrine holds California life and health, variable, and long-term care insurance licenses and has over a decade of experience providing professional guidance to clients.
Corrine is married to Michael and together they are raising two active young boys: Beckham and Brooks.